Hey there friends! It's time for another Friday Favorites post. I don't have any fun pictures to share, I was a bad blogger this week and totally forgot to snap pictures of my meals. So much for documenting my FullyRaw challenge!
I'm linking up with Clare at Fitting It All In's Friday Five link up!
1. I got approved to be a Salba Smart chia ambassador! Which means I will be hosting monthly giveaways featuring Salba Smart's products! WOOHOO! I'm so excited! Watch out for a post coming soon on making your Super Bowl snacks smarter!
2. I haven't been 100% on eating FullyRaw, but I have been including much more raw foods in my diet. I'd say I'm eating anywhere between 80-90% raw foods each day. YAY for progress!
3. Juicing. Need I say more? I have been a bit obsessed lately. If you don't already, follow me on Instagram where I show off some of my creations!
4. I'm loving my job. It's such a relief to actually look forward to what I do each day. I no longer feel stressed or down, I'm feeling thankful that I followed my heart. I have decided that in a few years I will become a raw food chef. I love cooking and I think that will be an awesome way to combine my passion for health & food as medicine.
5. This week has not been the best in the fitness category, but I did practice yoga twice & go for a walk. A step in the right direction I guess. That won't get me down, though. After I finish this post I plan on going for a run and practice some yoga. I need to push myself to run daily as I really want to run my first 5K this spring!
Did you meet your goals this week? How are your New Year resolutions going?